Laser rangefinder is widely used in industry, construction, metallurgy and other industries due to its high measurement accuracy and ease of use. In the process of using the handheld portable golf laser rangefinder, there are many issues that need attention. If you always pay attention to maintenance, the service life of the equipment can be extended to a certain extent.
Handheld portable golf laser rangefinder should pay attention to the problem:
1. The hand-held distance meter cannot be measured directly at the human eye, so as not to cause harm to the human body.
2. The laser has no anti-fall function, so laser rangefinder is easy to damage the illuminator.
Maintenance of handheld portable golf laser rangefinder;
1. It is necessary to check the appearance of the instrument regularly, and remove dust, dirt, grease, mold, etc. in time. On the surface.
2. When cleaning the eyepiece, objective lens or laser emission window, please use a soft dry cloth. It is strictly forbidden to scratch with hard objects, so as not to damage the optical performance.
3. Handheld portable golf laser rangefinder is a high-precision instrument integrating light, machine and electricity. It should be handled with care during use. It is strictly forbidden to squeeze or fall from a high place to avoid damage to the instrument.
4. It is strictly forbidden to store the instrument in a high temperature and high humidity environment for a long time. When the instrument is not used for a long time, please remove the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
5. Please keep the surface of the instrument clean. Wipe off the dust on the surface with a damp cloth. Do not use corrosive cleaning solution to clean the instrument. Wipe the laser window and focusing lens in the same way as the optical device stage.