LW-G600 golf distance devices for golf Featuring an external LCD display and slope, you can now have the exact pinpoint yardage adjustments for increases or decreases in elevation and vibration feature, you will know exactly when you’ve locked-on to your intended target. Two easy-to-use buttons allow for full functionality of the device. Whether you are in scan mode for continuous yardage readings, or switching between yards and meters, the 6x magnification ensures that you are always equipped with the precision to take aim at the flagstick.
- LCD Display Screen - Convenient 1.8” external clear view LCD display with low power consumption. Makes it easy for you to read your measurement and share with your buddies without having to look through the viewfinder.
- High accuracy - delivers accurate range performance within 1 yard from 6-600+ yards.
- Pin flags lock scan mode - measures the distance to the pin when there's other subjects (like trees) is behind it. It helps you easily lock on to the golf pin flags.
- Slope-compensation Mode - The yardage is adjusted based on the angle of the slope.
- Pinseeker with JOLT Technology -PinSeeker with JOLT provides the golfer with short vibration to give a tactile confirmation that the laser has locked onto the flag. Jolt Technology removes all doubt.
- Crystal clear optics. Equipped with a 6X optical zoom 21mm objective lens with large display and a 7.2° view angle helps ensure quick accurate readings. Also with +/-3 adjustable diopter to customize to your own eyesight correction prescription.
1 * rangefinder ,
1 * handy carry canvas bag,
1 * wrist strap
1 * instruction
1 * 3V CR2 battery
1 * microfiber lens cloth
golf distance devices
|Exit pupil distance||16mm|
|Field of view||7.2°|
|Display||Inner-vision-field LCD Display,and extenal 1.7" lcd screen|
|Laser Class||Class 1 EN 60825, Eye safe|
Advanced PinSensor Technology for measuring overlapping subjects )
PinSeeker Slope Mode ( Recommended Distance RD) adjusts for changes in elevation. The distance is adjusted based on the angle of the slope.)
Vibrating PinSeeker confirmation: A single vibrating pulse gives tactile feedback that the rangefinder has locked on to the target.